If You've Noticed...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
If you have noticed, I haven't really been on much due to school. I am normally up every night until 11 or 11:30 doing homeowork and during the day I have soccer and a couple other school sports after school. I don't even have time to hang out at all with friends except for on weekends...:(

But... the bunnies are doing great so maybe I can take some more pics of them tomorrow morning if I have time!

So... I will be popping in here and there when I am on the computer and supposed to be checking what my homework is...:embarrassed: But otherwise.... I should start coming back in a little bit... and even if I don't post I will definetly be lurking and checking on how everything is!

Megan :)

It's definitely a busy time of year! If it seems too much, maybe you should limit how many sports you do?

I only allow one team sport at a time and they can do their horse shows and sheep shows. That's more than enough to keep all of us busy!

I don't do too many sports. I just finished school soccer and now I just play club soccer on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And now I am doing track a couple days a week. But track is only for about an hour or so after school plus the meets.

It's my first year being in a gate class and I always have tons of homework for that.

Sports really relax me and I get super stressed and have been getting back aches and head aches due to stress since fifth grade. So I really like doing them.

Megan:)

Megan, I've been wondering where you've been! I'm glad to hear everything's going okay, if not hectic :) When do you guys get out of school?

Latest posts

Back