If Only Photo's Could Talk......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
SO i was thinking....

Well first let me tell you,
Today Butterscotch was chewing on his long stick thing hanging in his cage, so when he was chewing it he pushed it out towards the middle of the cage so he was holding out out with his mouth (remember the stick thing it twice the size of baby Butterscotch) and he all the sudden let go of it and it fell back hitting him and squishing him against the wall of the cage and then he just sat there squished flat, looking around for about 2 minutes when he finally wiggled his way out form behind it.

It was the Cutest thing seeing him squished in between the cage and his stick toy, but i couldn't find the camera! I was so mad! I really wanted a pic of that but since i couldn't get one i thought id share with you what it was i wanted a pic of, and thats were my idea comes in..............

I know there has GOT to be more times like mine that happens to others, SO I am going to use this thread for those who want to tell us about there "Man, I wish i got a picture of that!" moments!

Tell us all about the Picture you wish you had taken!
:bunnydance: We are waiting to here your pic ;)

lol - there are lost of those with buns and dogs - most recent has to be when all were chilling out in the garden. roxy wanted to lie under the clothes dryer where it was shady. there was a dog tail in the way. she hopped over, moved the tail with her mouth, as if she was opening a door - put it back after and lay down. dog didnt move a muscle.

never a camera switched on when you want it:p

Just the other day I was so mad that I didn't have a video camera! :grumpy:

Bayou loves books, and when I'm doing my homework he'll sometime come up on my bed for a nibble. Well the other day I was minding my own business when out of the corner of my eye, my notebook started sliding away. I looked over and Bayou is slowly pulling the notebook away, like if he does it in slow motion I won't see him. I go to grab the notebook from him and jumps off the bed, runs across the room into his cage with the notebook still in his mouth!

I felt kinda bad taking it away from him after he went through all that trouble.

I wish i had a video camera the other day when Clover was outside in the run, there is a dangling chew toy attached to it and Clover was investigating near it when she caught it without realising it and it bonked her on the head.
She then stared at it like how dare you and then smacked it with her head and hopped off, then about 5 mins later she did it again lol!

This isa great thread!
Whenever I get my camera out my bunnies stop binkying or washing (whatever I'm trying to take a picture of) so I just get bunnies standing still looking scared all the time :p

Latest posts

Back