Ideas For toys for bunny!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Buy Or Make Your Own Bunny Toys For Your Bun??

• I Buy My Buns/bunnys toys

• I make my own buns/bunnys toys

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iluvbunnys

Reaction score
Hi everyone yoshi my bunny has alot i mean alot of toys but i was just wondering if anyone has made any toys for your bun and they likes it yoshi loves his toys sleeps with his bear pillowfrows arond the toys you name it so i was just wondering that of any ides aof making cheap fun toys for your bun

p.s the petstore is selling heaps of nice awsome rabbit toys but their costing an arm and a leg

thanks so much

Most of the toys I give my buns are chewable, from Busy Bunny. But I also give them toilet tissue tubes.

Oh yeah, the best toys are the homemade ones:D. The toilet tubes are one of the best, especially if stuffed with hay!;)

Phonebooks, round tupperware bowls, empty soda, juice bottles-plastic with lids on them. You could even put a couple pennies in them, for fun of noise...:p Oh, even some linked together shower curtain holders:).

I used to buy toys for Sabrina but she hardly plays with the store bought ones, with the exception of twigs. I live in an apartment so I don't have access to twigs (which she loves) so I buy them at the pet store for 79 cents per bundle. But if you have a rabbit safe tree near you, you can just snap one off for free.

Her favorite things that I have "made" are cardboard boxes with tons of holes in them, a box with shredded paper in it, paper towel rolls, and of course phone books...which she has 3 on the go right now. She also likes to snuggle with an old stuffed animal of mine and push an old wash cloth around on the floor. I also let her play with random household items every once in a while, like an empty laundry basket. She gets a real kick out of the most random things so I would say just toss random things in for him and see what he likes.

I make my own toys as well; I think somewhere is a "DIY Toys" thread I started that folks have been posting in, might give you some ideas. I mostly make mine out of wooden craft pieces, hemp, etc. Coin wrappers, popsicle sticks, wooden craft pieces, wicker balls, chinese finger traps, etc. all can be made into fun rabbit toys.

Latest posts

Back