I'd like to re-introduce myself!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
Hi, all!

Don't know how many of you remember me, but I'm baaaacck! :) I was gone for a while after re-homing 2 of my rabbits, but I plan on sticking around now, for as long as I can!

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi!".

Shay

SHAY!

Did you find awesome homes for Simi and Sisi? I knew you would. I'm so glad you came back. How is Ash? Is that him in your avatar!? HOW cute could he POSSIBLY be?! He looks like a cuddly little ball of love!

Tracy

TRACY!

I found a home for Simi and Sisi together, with a man/guy who runs a petting zoo. The two bonded really well with the few other females he had, and they're doing good. :) I am still in contact with the man, so I can go and see them, or find out how they're doing...

Ash is good, I just re-did my room for him, to give him a bigger place to play, so he's a happy bunny. My next goal is to find a toy he actually likes - since his gotcha day is coming up! (July 28th) That is him in my avatar! He's a doll, not much for cuddling, but loves to follow me around, like adog. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Shay I am just glad you came back here after the debocle of rehoming Simi and Sisi. I am glad they got a home together, and I hope that lots of kids love to come pet them and play with them.

You should try willow toys for Ash. Nemo LOVES willow toys and chews them to bits and pieces. Check out www.thebunnybasics.com for ideas or to order some. Just look through the categories, there is so much fun stuff made of willow, so they can play with/in it AND chew on it.

Tr :)

Good good, I'll have to check that site out. :)

I just got back to the computer from taking pics of Ash, I'm going to edit them, and then post them! :)

I'm glad I came back aswell, it was hard at first - my room seemed so quite without Simi in it. (Sisi was kept in the barn, since she wasn't littler trained)... I'm going to get Ash neutered, I think, once I've got the money saved up, and then I'm going to have it done. Some day down the road, I may decide I want another rabbit, but not until my life has calmed down. And not until I feel better about giving Simi and Sisi up. I still feel bad that I got rid of Simi, and not Ash. Ash was the last bunny I got of those three, but he better suits my life style at the moment. :)

Hi Shay, welcome back! I didn't really get to know you and your bunnies before, but I hope to get to know you and Ash this time around. He sure is a cutie!

:hug1So glad you're back!

Welcome back, and I remember you well :biggrin2:. Hardc to forget someone who has a bunny as adorable as Ash.

:inlove:

I'm glad that you found somewhere good for the girls to go, and that they are happy, that's a relief :hug1.

Latest posts

Back