I would like to introduce Sammy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tort

Reaction score
Wednesday before last Dana and I had to run to Petco for some crickets for her son's bearded dragon; well they had a couple of buns for adoption. I told Dana that this little bun was very inquisitive and she should come over and check him out. Well long story short Dana decided that we where getting him and sneaked around filling out the paperwork while I was checking out the ferrets and the rest of the store. So here is our new addition to the family. He is listed as an American but looks more like an Alaskan to me. If anyone knows I would be very happy to find out since I'm not sure how big he will get. He is about 6months now.

Sammy5.jpg

Sammy1.jpg

Wow he's gorgeous...it doesn't help that i absolutely love black bunnies!

Sammy is just adorable though

Cheryl

Congratulations on your newest addition. He's quite the looker and definitely does have and air about him - just precious!

I can't wait to see and hear more about the little guy :).

Thanks all!! Sammy is settling in quite nicely; the first few days he was chased by Zamboni and being shownwho is boss. Now he is chasing Zamboni around and I think that Zamboni may be dethroned as "Top Dog."

Today Dana and I picked up 2 rescue ferrets and they are settling in just fine. Sammy actually very interested in them and followed them around for an hour or so.lol As soon as I have pics of them I'll get them posted and let everyone know how my "Zoo Crew" are doing.

tort wrote:
Today Dana and I picked up 2 rescue ferrets and they are settling in just fine. Sammy actually very interested in them and followed them around for an hour or so.lol As soon as I have pics of them I'll get them posted and let everyone know how my "Zoo Crew" are doing.

Cool...i will be looking forward to those picture's

Oh and it sound's like Sammy is settling in just fine

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back