I will adopt your neutered spayed rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! If u need a home for ur neutered or spayed rabbit I am in Dallas Texas area I’m looking to adopt!
Hi. We have a Giant Flemish that is almost 1 year old. We LOVE him but we are moving to Germany and we are afraid that the move will be too much for him so we are trying to rehome him. He is super sweet, loves pets and cuddles, is litter trained and free roam in our upstairs and gets along great with our cats. We got him from a breeder just south of Dallas.

Attachments

• D23BD6EF-6593-4174-AA39-C8FB960AD9B6.jpeg
    D23BD6EF-6593-4174-AA39-C8FB960AD9B6.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 14
Hi. We have a Giant Flemish that is almost 1 year old. We LOVE him but we are moving to Germany and we are afraid that the move will be too much for him so we are trying to rehome him. He is super sweet, loves pets and cuddles, is litter trained and free roam in our upstairs and gets along great with our cats. We got him from a breeder just south of Dallas.
He is so cute! I am so sorry but I forgot to say an outdoor rabbit! I’m so sorry! But he is super cute!!

He is so cute! I am so sorry but I forgot to say an outdoor rabbit! I’m so sorry! But he is super cute!!
Just wanted to inform you that rabbits shouldn’t be left outside in hutches or left outside period,they live much longer and happier being indoors where they belong.

Your bun is so cute! I hope you find him a forever home! Wish you the best!

Just wanted to inform you that rabbits shouldn’t be left outside in hutches or left outside period,they live much longer and happier being indoors where they belong.

Uhm, keeping rabbits indoors is a rather new fad. And no, not all rabbits are happier inside, or live longer. A lot depends on how they are kept, no matter if indoors or outdoors.
This is your opinion, not a fact true for everyone and everybun.

Thats fine, we all have our own opinions, and act accordingly, but I wouldn't expect other people to obey my opinions.

Uhm, keeping rabbits indoors is a rather new fad. And no, not all rabbits are happier inside, or live longer. A lot depends on how they are kept, no matter if indoors or outdoors.
This is your opinion, not a fact true for everyone and everybun.
I never said it was a fact, but it is said in House Rabbit Society I did my research so I’m pretty sure I know what I’m talking about. If you keep them in a cage indoors of course they aren’t going to be happy no rabbit should be left in a cage and outdoors in a hutch. I know everyone has their own opinion NEVER SAID THEY DIDNT. Also that’s YOUR OPINION just like you said

A group of people with an opinion aren't the well of truth either. They sure know a lot and have the best intentions, but concentrate on a very narrow segment regarding rabbits - you can call it a bubble, if you like. What I meant to say is, that one opinion isn't better or worse, or that there isn't THE truth, a fact one needs to be informed about. I just don't think stating a rather exclusive opinion as fact is right.
And this one, I can tell from own experience, isn't a fact at all.

Thank u both for ur opinion I appreciate it! I do understand that rabbits live longer inside and I want nothing more then my rabbit to free roam indoors but... I have three dogs! That would eat her lol I have actually tryed to get her to live indoors but it just wasn’t what she wanted and did not work out! But outdoors she gets to go out and play and she is living a good life! I appreciate y’all trying to help! Thank u!! :);)

Latest posts

Back