i was

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi all

i have been really worried since tuesday about LUCY but she seems to be ok now

she had her cylap ( vhd) injection on tuesday night

as i say she is more like herself now but she would not come out of her cage seemed very week and really depressed -

i phoned the vets andtold them the problem and they said

they do react differently because they give them a weaker kind of vhd disease

which i found rather strange

i will send more pictures

better ones

sorry about the picture quality in the message box

ADDEYTRIXS BUNNY lucy

as im hoping to get a digital camera of hubby for xmas

varna xxx this is my name its german but im english

THANK YOU

SHE IS BACK TO HER NORMAL SELF

BINKING ALL OVER THE PLACE

SHE IS SO FUNNY SHES LIKE A SPRING LANB

Oh, I am glad Lucy is better! Do theyhave to have a vaccine there in the UK? I checked with our vet andthere's nothing Bo has to have here.

I'm actually very happy about that. I hate getting shots, Ihate to put my kids through them, and I hate to put my animals throughthem.

Hi Varna. Pleased to hear Lucy is back to normal(if bunnies are ever 'normal' :D). Perry and Pernod are usually fairlyquiet after their VHD and Myxo. Vaccinations, but I think it's as muchas they are angry at me more than anything.

Bo, we are recommended to have the two vaccinations here, andmyxomatosis has been quite bad in the UK this year, and rabbits thathave been vaccinated have still caught it in some cases. I had heardrumoured that in Australia, VHD was being deliberately introduced intothe wild rabbit population, to control numbers, but I don't know howtrue that is - I certainly hope not!- Jan

Ooooo I heard about that in Australiatoo. They don't want domestic bunnies and I think it's even abig deal to get permission to have them as pets.

I also heard there is a big meat-producer farm being built and a bunch of people are trying to get it stopped.

Latest posts

Back