I wants to go outside!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
Mommy has been keeps me in the house because it is just too cold and too much snow in the yard. I has some nice pictures of me playing before dere was so much snows. I likes to play in da snows and cold. Tiger is a fun play toy, but he could go outs too.

derby and tiger.jpg

derby snow 02.jpg

derbysnow01.jpg

thats look fun I thnik you are thougher than me

I like to play a bit outside to, but there is not that much snow now
P1070048_zpsea280479.jpg
(I think I have muppethair) But only a while so I also want a door open when I am out
P1070044_zps75166e21.jpg

I has my own scoot hole, so I can go in and out. Mom gets mad because sometimes I refuse to come inside again. They puts trap doors on the deck floor to help wabbit wangles me. Hey I luvs to snooze under the steps, I has a big heavy coat and don't get cold. Mom is worried that I will freeze my big beautiful ears.

so did you gets to go out?? Our snows is finallllllllyyyyyy melting. I am starting to see some grasses underneath that horrible white stuff. Yesterdays
I got to go outside as it was 8 degrees Celius or close to 45 degrees farhenheit. I ran all over, even said hello to some of my
old friends that yummy grass that should start to grow again soon.

That snow is amazing to dig in, and it tastes pretty good too

i lub lub lub the snows! mommy and daddy took me out when it was fluffy and new and i dug around for as long as they let me! it was great!!!!

Back