I Want to Do Dog Training

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matsuro

Reaction score
Well, I will be majoring in (Business), but I don't know what type International or General.

Has anyone heard of Animal Behavior College? Its a school for dogtraining. I want to take that, as well as my business major. But, Idon't know if that will be overwhelming (sp) or not. I was going towait until the summer. I have to take out a grant for my main major,and may have to for this one too.

I plan on getting my AA or AS degree (two years), should I wait on thebusiness and do the dog training? I have to do a Enternship, go to ashetler and help out, etc. I can go to a shelter that is close by (PetPal Rescue). And and some other stuff. I can probably do businessonline at home. I just don't know, what would be better? I love animalsand this would be a dream come true.
Tuition Costs for US Students:
Tuition for the ABC Program ranges from $2695 to $3450 depending onthe payment arrangements and available discounts for all USstudents.

There are other colleges that offer a DogTraining program. I did the one through Penn Foster and it was muchless expensive. Cost around $700. They provide materials. ;)

I have NO clue what it's like, but Petsmarttrains their trainers, then you wouldn't have to pay I don't think? (Iwas a professional groomer with them for 6 years and they train theirown groomers, it's free but you have to work for them for so long... atleast, that's the way it was when I left... when I started it wassimply free, no length to work...)

Jessi

Back