"I want my blankie back!"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
The other morning I was coming downstairs and I could hear all this racket in the bunnie room.

I walked in and everything looks okay except Brindle has this "Who...me?" look on her face. :p

I checked all of the other bunnies..Chippy's ok....Moo Shu'sokay...S'mores' okay. I'm looking in Benji's cage and something seemedwrong. At first it looked like he had rolled his blankie in the corner.I looked a little closer and realized that Brindle had somehow gottenhold of Benji's blankie and pulled it almost completely into her cage.I look at Brindle and she still has the "Who...me?" going on. Benji islooking at me an then at his blankie and then back at me. Then he hopsover and tries to pull his blankie back. Brindle runs over and grabsthe blankie with her teeth and it's like a tug-of-war. Both got theirteeth clamped on the blankie, bodies stretched out long, back-peddlingfor all get out, yanking and tugging and pulling. :shock:

I was laughing so hard I almost had an accident. The look on poor Benji's face.."She's got my blankie...wah!" :(

I couldn't stand it any longer so I retrieved Benji's blankie andreturned to him. He was soooo happy. Brindle still had the "Who...me"face on. I think she only wantedthe blankiebecauseit was pink. :D

Benji got 2 raisins. Brindle (the little sneak) only got one.

Jim

Oh that Brindle is a little bully!

I'm so glad Benji got her blankie back.

Dad:To theRescue!!

Way to Go,Jim!

-Carolyn

LOL That's too cute. Sounds like something mybunnies would do, and do. Except it's the hay in the hay rack. Theysteal it from each other. LOL

Lanna

That is too funny!I think I would have had to sit down or I would have had that accident!:)

Raspberry

They can be very possessive overblankies! When our little Princess was still alive, she'dchase the dog out of his crate and lay on his blankie. Thedog would forlornly stand there while little Princess hogged theblankie and wouldn't let the dog back in.

Pam

That's so cute! Mineare not protectiveof anything(as far as I know)... well, other than their foodbowls. ;)

Latest posts

Back