I think it's been a year or so since I've been on here.... UPDATE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
All of my rabbits passed away, including Katmai. I really don't wish to discuss it though. I miss all of them every day.

I found a job in downtown Boston, on Craigslist of all places. I quickly got promoted and now I'm an assistant manager. It's pretty cool. I get to work with park rangers.

I've been on a dating site for a while. I've met some crazies and I put myself in a few dangerous situations. I'm pretty done with dating for a while.

I ended up not going to California due to expenses. I still plan on moving to the west coast within the next few years.

I've been on the outs with my family recently. I was almost kicked out in November. I'm currently saving money and hoping to move out this summer.

I don't think I'll get another rabbit until I'm settled down with a career and a permanent home.

I plan on going back to school. I'll be getting my prereqs at a community college and then a BA at Suffolk University in Boston.

I wish Katmai was still here. My bad days outnumber my good days usually. Whenever I had a bad day, I'd bring Katmai inside for a bunny cuddle. I used to kiss his ears and his cheeks. He's gone and I'll admit I feel really empty without him. He was my world.

Anyways, I hope everyone had a good New Year. I hope 2013 is better.

-Molly

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. They are never here long enough :(

It sounds like you have a great plan for things and I wish you the best!

Latest posts

Back