I think I officially have 4 rabbits...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
... and my boyfriend thinks I'm out of my mind...
So, on New Year's eve, I rescued this little guy:

babybunny_zps0f224ac1.jpg

: from being euthanized at the young age of 3 months. I had every intent to find him a great forever home because A) Kit, my boyfriend, did not want a fourth bunny and B) I knew that my other rabbits would be absolutely furious with me for even bringing another bunny into the house. Well, I tried. And tried, but I found every reason not to re-home him, and he's been here since. I've even named him because I felt awful calling him "baby bunny" all the time. So, meet Marley, who's almost 5 months old now. Ozzy, my other lionhead, is not bonded to my bonded pair, Bailey and Harley, and he seems to want a friend, so I'm thinking that after I get Marley neutered, I may try to bond Marley and Ozzy.

Last edited:
I think you done right he is very wrong and that bunny is more cute than your boyfriend.

Oh, he's fine with the bunny being here, and he loves all the rabbits. He was just worried that we wouldn't be able to take care of him financially is all.

You can´t let go of that cute little face, he looks really like my bunny Bandy and I can´t resist my little fellow. If you feel you can manage with the four then you should keep him and hope you can bond him with Ozzy. I hope you manage to do that, he´s just adorable and I love all that hair.

That´s great news, he looks like such a lovable little guy and that face is just too much.

True :)
He's so adorable- and so very skittish! Unfortunately, he seems to be afraid of everything. I know it has a lot to do with where he came from, and I'm attempting to work on it with him, but so far, we haven't made a lot of progress.
Actually, I have a question. He's about 5 months old now, and he doesn't seem any bigger nor heavier than the day I brought him home. He's very healthy- eats, drinks, plays, normal poops and pees. Just really tiny. Any thoughts?

He's so cute!!! He might have been a runt, which would explain why he's so tiny. As long as he's healthy, there isn't anything to worry about. Congrats on the new addition. :)

Back