I think I am in Love!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Last night I met the most handsome guy in the world!:inlove: We seem to hit it right off, his name is Rudy, oh what a cute name! and he lives across the room from me.

Last night Rudy's slave brought him out to the living room and was giving him some pets and brushing. My slave brought me out there too and asked theold slave if I could be on the couch with Rudy. The old slave said yes because Rudy is fixed, funny he didn't seem like hehadbeen broken.

Rudy is a shy, so I made the first move, I hopped over and sniffed and boy does he smell gooooood! Then I started to groom him and he liked it!

PUDGEGROOMSRUDY7-29-08.jpg

I was so happy I binkied half way to the other end of the couch!:happyrabbit: Then I hopped back down and groomed him some more and then I binkied, binkied and binkied! Rudy let me snuggle up to him for a while too, that was very nice.

PUDGESNUGGLESUPWITHRUDY7-29-08-1.jpg

Later my slave got up off the couch and Rudy hopped down to the other end. I followed and he turned around really quick! He startled me at first, then he nudged me and put his head down and I groomed him some more! What a sweet guy, the old slave saidthat Rudy and I may get to have some more dates this week!:woohoo

Later Rudy had to go back to his house and I just collapsed, what a great evening!

Pudgeallstretchedoutandrelaxed7-29-.jpg

:heartsPudge

sounds so sweet. i do have to ask though whitch one is Rudy? is he the one with the wight and black? i know i might be in love with gumbo. some times i think i get hair balls from grooming him so much. i hate it when mommy puts us up. and i cant groom gumbo. but i can still see him through our cages. so i am happy about that!

Rudy and I had anudder date last nite!:inlove: He is so cute and brave! When those dumb doggies barked at the window I jumped right on Rudy and heprotected me!

Wen I get bigger we may get tobe in the same cage all the time!:D

Aw Rudy is handsome! A lovely coat, something to snuggle up to (not too bony) and he is gentle and protective as well. What more could you want?:heartsKeep us updated on your relationship.

Ebony x

Back