I Stopped By to Let Ya'll Know;;

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
I have been incredibly busy lately.. and since things have been difficult around the house--we are relocating!!! But I can only take one bunny! So after many discussions with hubby and arranging, Gratie will be moving with us.. Poker will be going to an amazing woman that has lots and lots of rabbits and other animals at her farm not too far from us! She will keep Poker as a family pet and I know that he will be safe and happy..

She has a beautiful barn and a bunch of horse stalls that she houses rabbits in! There is lots of stuff for him to play with and other bunnies he will be able to bond with.. (He is neutered now)...

Gratie will begoing with us and he will remain in the same hutch... He will have lots more space to run around in because he will be able to go out more often! He won't have any dog to worry about either!

I think this is for the best! I cannot wait to relocate with my bunny baby and i cannot wait to see Poker in a new home with amazing people.. He bonded with me when I first got him, but he seems very timid and shy around me now...

I hope everyone is well! Miss you all!

Byy the wayy:: We are starting a family!!! That will be official in late April or 2011!!! hopingg for a boy!

Congratulations!

It's sad to see Poker go, but I am glad he will be in a good home! Wishing you all the best with the move and with the long months ahead :wink

Latest posts

Back