I really need some help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
Im having a real hard time with Cuddles chewinghis litterbox and not using it. He will pee in front of it and poopoutside of it, but not in there, and now that im back at work im notsure what to do, i cant really watch him. Any suggestions on adifferent kinda litter pan...or litterbox?I have 2plastic litterboxs in there now and if i take one out he willpoop in the corner where there isnt a litterbox. But then if i move thebox to where he pooped ( the corner with out one) he will use the othercorner. Its making me crazy........any suggestions?

What kind of litter are you using? I remember using one brand that Chompers did not like and he let me know it.

Try putting pee and poops in the box, so he knows to go in there. Plus,that will help with the scent. This is what I did and it worked.

Also, how old is he? When Abby was a baby, she never used the box and Iused this method. All of a sudden, she just started using it.

Stephanie has a point. He may not like the litter, so a change is calledl for. It that doesn't bring any change, I'd place four or six litter boxes in his cage "seeded" with urine soaked paper and a substantial portion of poopees.Perhaps, then, he will get the idea.

Buck

Oh you poor thing. I have the sameproblem with both my girls. Basil just won't use herbox. Daisy has decided she will pee in it, but no poops, sothat's much better then before. I would try putting the peesand poops in the box, like Stephanie said. This has workedvery well for my boys. They are all really good with thelitter box.

Good Luck!

Jen

Are does just harder to litter train than bucks?Fawn is litter trained, but not quite as well as romeo. Also, she isforever backing her butt up to far and peeing over the side of thebox...:p

I ahve three that do that. Even though they are fixed it is a territorial thing with them.

Ed

Latest posts

Back