I only went to the show to LOOK at bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMom

Reaction score
After losing Jellybean last month, I decided Iwanted to go check out the PASRBA show last weekend to see what kind ofbunny I might want to get as a new little friend for Hef and Poco. WhenI saw this little cutie (who looks like a baby version of Jellybean) Icouldn't leave without her! Her name is Skittles and she's a sweetie!

Skittles1.jpg

Skittles2.jpg

Skittles3.jpg

What an adorable rabbit!
I love the Dunkin' Donuts picture! Too cute!

So how did you like the rabbit show?

I thought it was great! I had only been to oneother one - last year in Long Island - which was much smaller. I tookmy mom and my six year old nephew to this one. He absolutely loved allthe bunnies! Just like his aunt!:p

Glad to hear you liked the show! Rabbit shows area blast... I'm justing waiting till I can get to one. I wanted to go toone this weekend in Huntington IN, but since I don't know people overthere.. my mom claims.. "it wouldn't be fun!"

I went to the Long Island show by myself - it wasstill fun (how could a room full of bunnies not be fun?), but I thinkit's more fun when you're with people you know.

Oh my!!! What an adorable little thing!!! She isjust so pretty and sweet and tiny looking! Oh dear.... I think i'mhaving 'bunny-fever' again. I guess that's what I get for coming tothis forum and constantly drooling over all the adorable bunnies!

I wouldn't have been able to pass that sweety up either! How adorable!!

We always seem to come home with a few extra also LOL

Matthew and daddy did a little shopping and came home with a NewZealand Whitedoe from the PaSRBA show and Steph and Billycame home with a pair of blue tort Holland Lops. Below areSteph & the little buck doing homework :)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Below are Steph & the little buck doing homework :)
How cute :) Maybe she shoud could teach the blue tort towrite. :p He could be a useful tool when it comes time for long writingassignments. :p

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:

How cute :) Maybe she shoud could teach the blue tort towrite. :p He could be a useful tool when it comes time for long writingassignments. :p

He was too busy watching TV to learn anything ;)

Pam

Latest posts

Back