I need someone to come forward and admit to this.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, you don't know Dora! She may be tiny and somewhat brain-damaged, but she'll give you a run for your money!

On that note, I helped Myheart do a bun run yesterday and two of the rescued buns were arch breeds- one darling male English Spot and a lovely female Rhinelander. They're now in the shelter in Green Bay, if anyone wants them or wants to blame stuff on their naughty arch-breed behinds!

Arch breeds in a shelter! Not good for anyones safety at all. As wonderful as the staff is they just don't have the time to keep a good enough eye on the little devils. English spots dislike dwarf bunnies and will pull pranks on them. :( I won't even discuss what a rhinelander will do to get a poor lop in trouble. So hurry someone adopt these wicked buns and keep a close eye on them!!!

LMAO! I'm not a "Newbie" but have never heard the term "Tan" before; I have a "Pinkie" Gabby who is known to kill any broom or dustpan and then blame it on her boyfriend the one and only "Baxter!" who really has never done anything wrong.

Happy to know now that I live with a "Tan". Everything makes sense now :(

juliew19673 wrote:
LMAO! I'm not a "Newbie" but have never heard the term "Tan" before.
It's a breed of rabbit! Not a usual pet breed, but a very pretty one at that!

See they beauty here: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=66843&forum_id=21

I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Actually a Tan is a breed of rabbit. A wicked breed of rabbit. But maybe your bun was a tan in a past life :)
Wall paper peeling? You can definitely blame that on a Tan! Wall trim remodeling? Tan also. But brooms? Never! The General says if hes going to chew up something, it has to be expensive. Possibly leather. And at least 50x his size.

Latest posts

Back