I need some help with my foster bun- RIP Simon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor baby! He's been through so much! and what is so bad is that it seems to be all from this other vet!

I hope he does well - he's just so sweet looking. I'm sure he's afraid.

Let us know when you hear more.

Aww that is so sad,poor little bugger,i'm very glad he has you to take care of him Haley,you are just so wonderful :)

I'm praying for the little guy

cheryl

Poor little man. I really hope he pulls through this! I just want to snuggle him soooo much, love those dutchies.

C'mon, soldier! You're still needed in the dutch army!

I called and spoke with the vet before I went to class this evening. She said hes doing really well!

Hes been on fluids and antibiotics and she said hes eating pellets and hay and pooping as well! She said the swelling in the genital area has gone down a lot with the flushing and antibiotics and that she plans to operate tomorrow. At that time she will take out any infected areas and try to finish the neuter if its not too invasive on him.

Im so happy to hear he's hanging on. All our prayers must be working :)

Thanks for asking :)I called yesterday and the vet said she was still waiting for the swelling to go down so she was thinking she might be able to operate today.

Poor little guy, he must be so scared being there for so long. :(

yeah, but I have a feeling he's probably getting some serious love from the staff!

I'd just want him home to give him some serious love from ME!

Haley wrote:
Thanks for asking :)I called yesterday and the vet said she was still waiting for the swelling to go down so she was thinking she might be able to operate today.
Ah, OK! Then I'll be sure to keep Simon in my thoughts today!

Hows little man?

Latest posts

Back