I need some advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neri18 wrote:
Well I called the place in Derry and they don't do rabbit neuters, or they no longer do if they ever did. They did give me a referral and the place isn't too far away, so I'll call tomorrow and then maybe FINALLY I'll get somewhere. I never thought it would be so hard finding a rabbit vet.
Sheesh, what a hassle. I surprised you've had to go through all this:(. I hope you get somewhere tomorrow;). Good Luck!

Well the vet I was referred to will charge around $350, so I'm guessing that New England is just way more expensive than most places to get a rabbit neutered. I think I'll just go with this place since I've had such a hard time finding anyone to do it at all without driving an hour (which wouldn't work with my work schedule anyway). Now I just have to find a time in March that will work best.

That's still a tad steep, but I agree with you with the hassle you've had. Just think, once it's done you won't have to worry about it again at least:).

Good Luck.

I'm glad you found someone - and $350 is better than $800 but it's still high. The main thing is that it is a good Vet. Keep us updated, I hope everything goes well with Pippin's neuter.

Latest posts

Back