I need name ideas please!! ^^

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I will be getting my new bunny very soon, as soon as my new hutch arrives. :D (I am having a double 5 foot hutch being custom built and it better be good. :X)
But she is a she, a REW, and her ears are all helicopter-y. :inlove::inlove:

I need name ideas as I am really bad at this. :p I don't want something "cutesey" you know? It doesn't have to be a real people name either though. :)

Pictures as soon as I can btw. :)

Awww YAAAAAY!!! :D Congrats on your new bunner!

Name for a REW..... hmmmm......

Snowy? :biggrin2: :p

Strawberry?

Oh my, I'm so rubbish at names! :?

:embarrassed:

Can't wait for pictures though!!

mouse_chalk wrote:

that's my bun ^^. Named him Snowy b/c the color and pattern on his fur reminds me of Snow hehe. Perhaps you might want to describe the color of your new bun or maybe perhaps determine the way s/he behaves and then come up with a name. Took me a month to get Snowy his name. Good luck!

Amelia is super, Bo B Bunny
How about...
Bianca?
Blanche?
Marshmallow?
Tofu?

ooohh! Found this list online for white dogs (?):

Alaska,Albino, Angel
Blanco Blanquito Blizzard Bones Burg Casper Chalky Chilly Chowder Christmas Cloud Cloudy Clorox Coconut Coolwhip Coral Cotton Crystal Dove Feather Flax Leche Lightning Lilly Lunetta Magnolia Marshmallow Milk Milky Opal Pearl Polar Popcorn Powder Salt Snow Snowball Snowboot Snowflake Snowy Star Sugar Tater Tundra Frosty Ghost Glacier Gunnar Ice Icicle Igloo Isis Ivory January Vanilla Vapor Whisper Yuki Yukon Zero

I was thinking about bunny names a couple days ago and I realized how cute of a name Sushi would be.

Do you have any pictures of your soon-to-be addition Michaela?

flakey wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

that's my bun ^^. Named him Snowy b/c the color and pattern on his fur reminds me of Snow hehe. Perhaps you might want to describe the color of your new bun or maybe perhaps determine the way s/he behaves and then come up with a name. Took me a month to get Snowy his name. Good luck!
Look at my avatar- I have a Snowy as well!! :biggrin2:

I like Marshmallow- there has been a Marshmallow though!

Hmmmmm.... yeah I think we need pics! ;)

I have no recent pictures of her, I will take lots when I get her, dad says the hutch is coming on Sunday or Monday. :) Here are some of her very small (well it's a 50.50 chance it's her anyway.. :p). She's like as big as Maddie now!

014copy-1.jpg

009copy-2.jpg

Thanks for all the name suggestions! :D I am really liking, Lillie, Tundra and also Winter amongst many others! I will keep all your suggestions in mind (and am open to more) as I will probably wait until I have her a few days before I name her. :)

i didn't see German in the list NorthernAutumn posted, so..........:D

white-Weiß(it sounds like 'rice' with a 'w':biggrin2:)

i like Lillie, that's one of my the-next-bun-i-get-will-be-named-this names. the next girl bun i get i wanna name Lily and the next boy Teddy. sorry, got a bit off topic:D

Back