I need help with Easter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
So, I am trying to make a caresheet flyer of basic FAQ's, but I don't have a clue how to make it look nice or do a PDF or anything but simple text.

Can anyone help make it looke nice and professional like rabbit.orgs? They don't have a caresheet flyer (that I saw) and I think it is important to do one.

I would be willing to pay a modest fee for the help!

Gimp is a good (free) program for stuff like that. I'm thinking of making a flyer as well. If you give me a outline of what you want I can work on it when I get some free time. :)

I make a newsletter each month in Word and use my in-law's computer to turn it into a PDF (my father-in-law has Adobe Writer).

If you have experience with Word, you could type something up, insert a few graphics, and then turn it into a nice-looking PDF document. There are some sites online that offer this service, although I don't have any experience with them.

What's the "nice and professional" rabbit.org flyer you're referencing? I'm interested in seeing it.

Latest posts

Back