I need a little help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leslie102

Reaction score
I thought there was a spot on RO with links to online stores for rabbit supplies:( I can't find any and Oscar b-day is coming up! LOL Could someone please point me in the right direction. I've searched the internet and have had no luck. Thanks in advance:)

Oh...and I thought I would give you a link to this thread, as it's similiar to yours...and I listed out what I make as far as homemade toys for my buns (and I think others will be listing theirs as well). :D

Thanks guys!! So far I've found a couple diffrent things. I thought this looked fun!

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_13/602-1599069-9846265?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B0002FQUHK

I haven't decided yet. I'm going shopping in michigan tonight so i'm holding off on ordering anything til I come back!

Oscar's gonna be two! I wanna buy him lots of stuff! hehe I'm thinking I will spend arroung 100dollars haha We're gonna celebrate on Sunday. I think i'm gonna make a cake too!(not for oscar) And of course lots of pics!!

Oh and Rosie, I think i will make some new home made toys for him again....I'm so excited:biggrin2:

I want his b-day to be like Sooska's bunnies b-days! haha We're gonna video tape it!:biggrin2:

Ohhh...I LOVE the pet shop toy!! SO CUTE!!

Also, a good thought: we bought this toy at Target for a good price (though the exact number is escaping me right now). The girls LOVE it!! :D

:biggrin2:Thanks Rosie! Oscar has two of those already though!:pHe's an only child and is ridiculously spoilt as are your buns! :biggrin2:I'm so excited to go! I have to wait for my boyfriend to get done work:(

Wooooohoooo

Latest posts

Back