I must not be looking so well.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mskoala

Reaction score
I had a lady a couple days ago sitting at mydesk. She saw my wedding pic. I have on my desk and she askedif that was my daughter :shock:

Then today I was helping a woman and I got up to grab a book and sheasked when I was due. I said Sept. and she then proceeded toask if I was having twins. :shock:

I said no and then she said that i just looked bigger when sitting down. :mad:

thank goodness it's the end of the week.

*ugh*

Some people can be, intentionally or not, really tactless. Hope you have a great weekend :hug2

September, and she's asking if you're havingtwins? How rude! Not all women look likesupermodels with bumps when they're pregnant! I'm not lookingforward to when/if I ever have kids, since my relatives poof right upwhen they're pregnant.
My sister-in-law had twins, and it was really noticable. She stuck straight out like a table.

If you're having a bad day, or a bad week, you're allowed to.You're preggers! You have a giant parasite kicking at yourbladder all night! Start carrying a machete, and telleveryone your hormones are high.

I hope noone is offended by my use of the wordparasite. In biological definition, that's what growing babyfetus' are!

Nadezhda wrote:
September, and she's asking if you're havingtwins? How rude! Not all women look likesupermodels with bumps when they're pregnant! I'm not lookingforward to when/if I ever have kids, since my relatives poof right upwhen they're pregnant.
My sister-in-law had twins, and it was really noticable. She stuck straight out like a table.

If you're having a bad day, or a bad week, you're allowed to.You're preggers! You have a giant parasite kicking at yourbladder all night! Start carrying a machete, and telleveryone your hormones are high.

I hope noone is offended by my use of the wordparasite. In biological definition, that's what growing babyfetus' are!
that's kind of funny b/c I used that word this week when talking to my husband about him (the baby)

My goodness!And i just read an article thatpregnant women are supposed to look younger....odd.But everyonethinks they LOOK terrible when theyFEEL terrible! Who cares what other people think? Theymay not have the blessing of a little baby!I mean a good friend of minewas going to have 5 babies last November she has1 child now , because she lost the other4 kids.Just think how lucky you are going to have ahealthy baby. That woman could just be jealous!You never know! Hopethat you have a gr8 weekend and are feeling better nxt week!

Love diamondxxx:bunnydance: And YES bubble baths are EXELLENT!:bath:

:hug:

Since becoming pregnant I've noticed that a lot of people have lost their manners. :mad:

Are you saying that I have lost my manners?!?:what:faint:

Diamondxxx:bunnydance:

When I was pregnant, it made me so angry whenpeople (sometimes strangers)thought they had the right tojust reach out and touch my stomach!

:mad:

I left a copy of "Fit Pregnancy" (magazine)around the house last week and Tim must have read it b/c now all of asudden he's say 'well, I read this' and "i read that'. Whichis really cute. :)

I swear it was pg day at the grocery store yesterday. I musthave seen 5 or 6 different women there that were all in various stagesof pregnancy. It was funny.

i'm osrt of random today. my elbows, wrists and hands arereallly hurting me and stiff today. and yesterday I couldn'tget my rings on.

Tim got quite a laugh out of that lady's twins comment though.

You had the ultrasound already,right? Did they find two babies? I getthe twins comment all the time too. People say I'm growingtoo fast.

I think the reason you popped out so early isb/c your so skinny to begin with! I've had many ultrasounds(due to some earlier issues) and they've only shown one baby!all though at times it feels like there is a boxing match going on inthere!

lol I would flip out if I had twins!

How are you feeling these days? My low back hurts because ofthat nerve thingy and my ligaments are stretching in the front so itfeels like I have a side ache.

Laura wrote:
When I was pregnant, it made me so angry when people(sometimes strangers)thought they had the right to just reachout and touch my stomach!

:mad:
ewwww really that is soo perverted if you dont even KNOW the person!

I'm feeling ok. The last couple daysI've been having trouble with my hands and arms. they arevery stiff and hurt alot. Kind of makes it hard to write andpick things up. But I have an OB appt. tomorow, so will askabout it then. Plus, yesterday I could only wear my weddingband b/c that ring is a little big, the others wouldn't fiton. my hands had swelled.

Other than that though, things are going well baby wise.

mskoala wrote:
I'm feeling ok. The last couple days I've beenhaving trouble with my hands and arms. they are very stiffand hurt alot. Kind of makes it hard to write and pick thingsup. But I have an OB appt. tomorow, so will ask about itthen. Plus, yesterday I could only wear my wedding band b/cthat ring is a little big, the others wouldn't fit on. myhands had swelled.

Other than that though, things are going well baby wise.
Oh no. I hear that carpel tunnel is common in pregnant women. Is there anything that will relieve the pain?

I don't know, hopefully the doc will recommendsomething tomorow. my luck it will be wrist braces orsomething. It's weird.

I miss ibuprofen. :?

Latest posts

Back