I lost Trix

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Because of the negligence of the person who was going to clip his nails, Trix bucked so hard he broke his back, we had to put him down this afternoon. I am heart broken and me and hubby have been crying since we left the vet:bigtears:he smiled at us till the end, he was such a lovely boy with such a good heart. RIP precious boy, you are with the angels now:pink iris::rainbow:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was hoping for a different outcome when I read your post in the infirmary.

I am so very sorryfor your loss. Unfortunately, this can happen even with someone who is very experienced in handling rabbits.

I am so very sorry for your loss.:hug: If you ever need an ear, I'm hear to listen. I know how very hard it is to lose a bun so unexpectedly. Feel free to pm me anytime.

RIP Trix...:rainbow::pink iris:

I am so sorry. That is so sad ): This post has brought me to tears. I can't imagine losing my rabbit. I'm terrified to take her to the vet to get her fixed at the beginning of March, because I fear something like this will happen ):

Feel free to send me a pm to talk about it if you want, orwrite it to yourself. It would help a bit, maybe.;)

But, if you need someone to listen...I understand:pink iris:. Hugs!:hug:

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'm sure, while he was here, Trix was a great rabbit to you and your hubby.
I hope you remember all the great memories this little guy gave to you both, and don't think about the loss as much as the time you were honored to spend with Trix.

Hopefully the blow of this sudden loss will pass, and you may open your hearts up to another lucky, deserving bunny that will help fill your lives whole again. Trix will never be replaced, and will always be binkying in your hearts!

Prayers to you both, and like many others have said, I'm here to talk with you if you'd like.

:bunnyangel:

-Emily

Latest posts

Back