I just wanted to say a proper Thank You

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I really just wanted to properly thank everyonefor their support when Daisy passed. It's been much harderthen I anticipated it would be. I've pulled it together, Ithink. All that said I'm still grieving very much.

I've not been around much lately either, it's just been toohard. I kept crying whenever I was here. I've alsostarted a new job which takes more time. It's really lesshours, but I can't be online at work.

More then anything, I can't thank everyone enough for all the kind words.

Jen

:hug:OH Sweete, all of us at the Acresare thinking of you. I think I can speak for most everyone here when Isay I am so sorry you lost her. We are here for youwhen everyou are ready.

You have my number and all, if you need anything, a shoulder tocry on, an ear to listen or just someone to talk to I'm here.

Tina

Its gotta be awful....it will get better with time....

Congrats on the new job...hopefully its what you were hoping for!

Jen, ...it would be wierd if you werent upsetabout.Loved ones have a big impact on your life regardless oflife or death. Daisy will always be with and your kind and lovingattention and care you gave will never be forgotten. Feelfree to PM at anytime if you need to chat, rant cry whatever you needas you go through this. and congrats on the new job as well!

Jen we all are here for you. You know that andyou are so very welcome for the loving support from me. Daisy willalways be with you until she meets you. I am in tears too cause I thinkabout my Isaac and Holly everyday. It is ok to greeve and greeve nowthan bottleing up is not good. I let it all out and now I greeve a bitinstead of bottleingup.

Congrats on your new job and I still sure hope to see more of you soon. Come back when you are ready. We all are here for you.

Angel and SweetPea

Jen, good news is coming, if Tankbutt ever getsher rear in gear.:pThings are looking good, and your babywill be here soon.:)Take heart!

Rose

Back