I just want them to be friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mndpnd2298

Reaction score
The dutch rabbit is bunny... it was named oliverbut then it turned out to be a girl. The grey bunny iscorky. Bunny is a couple months older but every time I try toput them together they fight. I am going home forthanksgiving break where my uncle and his bunny will be (steffee fromother post) Is there a good way to make them all getalong. They are all females. None are spade yetthat is going to have to wait till christmas break. Also doesanyone know what breed the blue one is?

Welcome mndpnd2298,

First of all, let me say that your girls are beautiful.

As to the bonding question, I'm including an address at the bottom ofthis post that you can look into. It usually takes some time,patience, and dedication to get them to bond and sometimes that doesn'teven work.

Hope the site can help. I tend to put my rabbits cages nextto each other and let them get used to each other through the wirebefore I bring them both out together. Generally male/femaleworks the best, but female/female can work too.

I hope you have luck! Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

Bonding Two or More Bunnies:http://www.mybunnies.com/bonding.htm

Latest posts

Back