I Just Happened to Notice, but...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Did ya ever take notice of the number of postsCarolyn and Pam have each made on this forum? I justdid. Take a look beneath their names on theiravatar blocks. I'm impressed! Talk about dedication.

Buck

I hadn't up until now Buck, but wow, no wonder we are all so gratefulfor having thema round with all the info they help us with.

There are quite a few people here who have high post numbers, you included Buck!

There are some serious bunny cuteness and information going on in here which is great, that's why I came here and have stayed:D

Don't let it fool you, Dear Friends.

Numbers don't mean much. Some of those were just conversations where Iwas teasing someone or talking about other things. Just because one hashigh numbers, doesn't mean that we're giving information, if you get mydrift.

Although, in Pamnock's and your case, it is more information than it is about anything else.

It's quite obvious in your writings and looking back on your previoustopics and posts. If one knows the both of you and has been around fora while, they know this to be true.

Thanks for the thought though.

-Carolyn

Yep carolyn some of the numbers is chit chat but without the chit chat we don't get to know one another and build trust :)

I still stabd by my notion that you do post stacks and stacks of information too :)

I love being here!

Latest posts

Back