I just can't believe I'm going through this again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
I just don't know what to think, guys. I'm so upset...and having such a hard time. I knew I had to post something about losing Velveteen, but I wanted to come over to this forum and ask for your prayers. Please pray that we don't lose anymore of our sweeties...it's just so hard. I can't believe I have another empty cage, have to get used to once again feeding one less bunny everyday, have one less to kiss everyday. I just can't even describe it.

We're all three taking it very hard, too. Danny was crying so hard...seeing them both crying and missing him so much is so tough. I think Danny bonded with him on Day One, with him burying himself into Danny's jacket like that. It's so sad...

You are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry you had to lose another. :(

I am so sorry.

I really don't have anything to say other than I'm sorry....I know that no words will really help.

Oh Rosie so sorry to hear of your loss.. Someone else will come along that needs the attention that only you and your amazing family can give.... At least you had the chance to love the little guy and he had the chance to be loved.. Will keep you in my prayers.

Oh, Rosie. I know how bad it hurts. I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. Don't ever hesitate to come here for a little support, we all love you! You take care.:hug:

Thank you so much, you guys.

Feeding them remains the most difficult thing. I still feel like I'm doing an injustice by not feeding Teeny and Velveteen, somehow. Empty cages are so horrible.

I'm glad Teeny's cage isn't there anymore, but I'm glad we took some panels off it, so we can use them to build Cinnamon's cage (as well as some from Velveteen's cage). It's nice that it'll be a tribute for the two boys. And, although I still find myself frozen in place with tears sometimes...it's nice to know that they kinda paved the way for her. It's nice to know that even in loss, there is something good that can come from it.

I do wish we could've had EVERYONE, though...I wish I could have my boys back. I miss them so much.

Edited to add: I sincerely appreciate the kind notes I've received. :hug:

Latest posts

Back