I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
here they arefinallymy digital wouldnt take pics so had to resort to thewebcam grrrrrrrrrrrrr...............best i can dofor right now.....the babies are getting sooooofat..lol but they arecutey's...............altho everytime i pick themup they pee on me........i dont just mean once in awhile i mean EVERYTIME!! and i didnt knowthey had such big bladders do they hold it in andwait ffor me to pick them upheheheheheheh........ummmmmm gonna have to send pics in a fewposts so please be patient

ROFL Ican TOTALLY relate. None of my babies ever peed on me until thismorning. I took lucky out to check him over....and he peed all the waydown my arm. Who would have guessed the could hold somuch?????????

Lanna

Aww they are all adorable, and so tiny! Good luck with the packing, I really hate it too. I hate UNpacking even more though.

thank you all............i hate unpackingtoooooooooo but the view of the lake and mountainswill get methrough...lol worriedbout rabbits thou long ride for them...........shehad 3 and one died im surprisedshe had that many being impregnated by a flemish giant

donna

Latest posts

Back