I Heard A Nasty Rumor!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I was reading athread and I would swear that Carolyn said that our sweet little Tuckerholds a grudge! :shock:

I don't believe a word of it! But I thinkshe's got some explaining to donow!

Raspberry

attachment.php

You're not going to believe him over me now, are ya?

Look at That Face?!

He's not easy, I'll tell ya!

-Carolyn

I suppose if I tried real hard I could see a little bit of attitude in this face...

attachment.php

That is not a face that gets in trouble, it's aface that gets you out of trouble. Tucker has that all figured out! Ilove how he looks "puckered up" in the basket. That last one isadorable I've never seen that one before, thanks for sharing itRaspberryswirl. Carolyn you know you have no chance in convincing anyof us that Tucker can be trouble :p

Fergi's mom

Noway possible that a lil boy with that innocent lil face could get intotrouble!!

Lanna

Is that a collar he is wearing? I thought bunniesdidnt do good with them on. I would like to get mine a leashsometime to take outside. Bunnies outside make the best pictures in thecolors from outdoors.

Cristy

Do not leave rabbits unsupervised with collarson. I have seen them get their bottom jaw caught under thecollars when trying to chew them off.

Pam

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Isthat a collar he is wearing? I thought bunnies didnt do good with themon. I would like to get mine a leash sometime to takeoutside. Bunnies outside make the best pictures in the colors fromoutdoors.

Cristy

Yes, it's a harness, Cristy. Since he's impossible to getback in his cage when Tucker Time is over, I've had to go back to usingit. I didn't put it on him yesterday, and boy did I regretit! I only put it on him when he's free to roam thehouse.

LOOK At this Rabbit!! How can you possibly say he doesn'thave attitude Raspberry, Lanna, and Fergi?? He's alwayslooking down upon me!

pamnock wrote:
Donot leave rabbits unsupervised with collars on. I have seenthem get their bottom jaw caught under the collars when trying to chewthem off.

Pam
I've seen that too. Very Scary!

Let's not forget this one too. He's too cool for my own good!

Stephanie wrote:
Clearly his attitude is about five times bigger than he is.In typical rabbit form of course.
Oh no, we have another Mocha one our hands! What's this world comingto? My little 6 lbs rabbit thinks he's a Great Dane for pete's sake,save us all!

What we see:

mocha1.jpg

and

tucks.jpg

What they think:

greatdane.jpg

Whenever I see this picture of Mocha, if I look fast, he looks like a pig. Shhhh.

mocha1.jpg

Latest posts

Back