I have....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
In the words of Sherman's mommy.....

RABBIT STEW!!!

Juuuusst kidding....hehehe

Fenwick was out running today. I knew I was in for trouble when I said"Feeenwick..." and he tossed his little head and binkied in the otherdirection. Everytime I spoke to him he took off, boinging away!

When it was time to go in, was he satisfied with his run, and did hecome to mommy? noooooo, of course not! The little drag racer wentskidding around all the corners just to show me how much faster andsmarter he was! He does these little "donuts"--skids to a stop andkicks up dirt like a teenage boy doing car skids in a gravel parkinglot.

I finally outmaneuvered him and he crashed into my outstretched hand. Playtime's over!! bwahahahaha

I left him laying down, panting, in his cage, catching his breath after playing catch me with his mommy!

Little...STINKER....:X:p

Rose

Want some extra meaty rabbit stew? J/K I got a monster myself. ;)

We're going to have a lot of rabbit stew to goaround! I mean there's Mocha, Spice, Sherman, Fenwick, Elf (lol), andprobably more!

BunnyMommy,

Be sure to remove Shermans crown, we don't want a metalic (or plastic? ;):p) flavor from it.

lol, we're so mean to our bunnies!

Excellent! We'll have acookout! Can Lenci come with? I'm sure she'd enjoywatching Iszy boil in hot water. :D

Trina wrote:
loL.. what age does your rabbit play?? Emmy isn't play at all.. :?

Some rabbits simply don't play. They prefer laying stretched out,chewing, digging, being pet more than playing with toys. It's just howsome are and there is no set age that they start playing.

Spice is over a year old and never has played, the most he does is tossthings around when they're in his way or tear up paper, that's prettymuch as far as it goes with him.

When they start doing everything you don't want them to do, that's when you know they're playing. ;)

Lissa wrote:
Whenthey start doing everything you don't want them to do, that's when youknow they're playing. ;)
LMAO! Ya, that too! They seem to know you don't want them doing thatand they take great joy in doing it and it's almost like a game forthem. Stinkers!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Lissa wrote:
When they startdoing everything you don't want them to do, that's when you knowthey're playing. ;)
LMAO! Ya, that too! They seem to know you don't want them doing thatand they take great joy in doing it and it's almost like a game forthem. Stinkers!

lissa, you mean they do more than that?
haha mbb, sounds like some of the kids i babysit for :p

Latest posts

Back