I have problems with my family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
though I know it's been said on here I still tell you what I do for miffy.

I change her litter box every day sometimes twice a day and wash it out with warm water. I also change her bedding at least four times a week. I go through a lot of bedding lol, but her bedding is always dry and it never smells. I don't know about your rabbit but Miffy gets a bath once a week - sometimes with shampoo but usally just some luke warm water in the sink. If he doesn't like water you could just wipe him with a warsh cloth. :) Also you know what else you could do to make your mom and dad a bit happier - even though it's your room, clean it to their standards. Make a day of it and keep it kept clean and I know they'll be much happier. When bunny is out supervise him at all times. Clean up any messes he leaves behind yourself and don't leave it for mom to do. :)

Good luck!! Remember animals are forever. He gives you lots of love so do the same back. :) And i think he's beautiful. :)

Latest posts

Back