I have got a question for any one who wants to answer it

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitluvr

Reaction score
hey people i have question for all uguys,keep in mind i still havent gotten a rabbit yet and iwant to be aware of everything, so heres the question, have you guysever regretted having a rabbit? :?

Dear rabbitluvr,

My rabbits have taught me so much about patience, living in the moment,building trust, taking time, and the importance of playfulness that Iabsolutely have no regrets.

Even when they've done something they shouldn't, it doesn't come nearto the point of me saying, "I wish I never had them!" Theyhave enriched my life and introduced me to the most lovely people andfriends I've ever come across.

It's hard not to feel good when you look around and see this gorgeouslittle animal respond to you with love and affection.

-Carolyn

omg !!! NEVER theyare the most wonderfull loveingforgiving ( sometimes anyways) animals ever , plusthey are not like tattle tail dogsadn cats they can keepa secret

I have to admit when I got Iszy (my second bunny)I regretted it for awhile just because I didn't think it was fair toLenci to have a second bunny in HER house. Now, I don'tregret it one bit. :)

lets see ,how old am i um i wasborn in 57 so i think i amcoming up on 48 come december ( dont hold me tooit math isnt my strong point )

my general response to that is

i was old when moby dick was a minnow ! lol

I'll always have rabbits I think. Never once do Iregret rescuing Chompers (my oldest bun). Now I'm up to three andreally want a fourth, although am going to hold out on that until wemove to a bigger apartment or townhouse.

They give so much. Although they aren't as cuddly as a cat and don'tlike to be held, they do love the attention I give them. I neverthought I'd havea house rabbit, much less three of themrunning around with my two cats, but I can't imagine not having them.

Stephanie , you got a cat thatwill snuggle ????where did you find one of them?? mine only want attentionwhen i have a food can in hand !!!!

baby bunnies are great, we got an 8 week old lopear and we have a cat too, the bunny and the cat get along wonderfully,(just went slow introducing them to each other) but he's the cutestlittle thing, he loves to romp around the house and play, bunnies canbe potty trained, although i woulnd't suggest trying while they areyoung, it's easier to teach an older one.

hmmm there are days when they can really get udown, u can get tired of picking up the poos if ur house training orcleaning up wee, u can get really upset when u see that u will have toreplace the carpet in your rented accomodation cos they have taken achunk out the carpet and even more so when u see the wallpaper.

Rabbits have days when there friends are everything they need and u are a pain in the bum for wanting there attention too...

in answer to ur question though.... I dont regret them one bit andreally really miss them when im not home there one of the best thingsthat can happen to a person.

I think there was a time i wouldnt suggest a rabbit to kids but now i say go for it.

Im 20 by the way xx

Never. I couldn't imagine life withoutApollo. There are times he kinda ticks me off (peeing on the newcarpet) and when he's disappointed me(chewing the new entertainmentcenter) but through it all I love the little guy. He has taught me somuch. He's such a part of our family too. My son tells eveyone Apollois my brother. I have never had any regrets being owned by arabbit.

Tina

I have never regretted having my babies. They areno trouble at all and are innocent little wrays ofsunshine.The only problem I have had is the constant bendingdown and cleaning while I have been pregnant and really not felt up toit, but it has been no big deal at all as I have my little helper who'salways around to help. Apart from that they are so precious to me and Ilove them all very much. A life without bunnies isn't a very nicethought at all. Now my cats on the other hand......... (just joking :p).

Vickie

*EDIT* Another point is, when you see their little faces as they takethat yoghurt drop off you, you just melt and I haven't even mentionedbunny kisses yet......

Gypsy - my cat won't leave me alone! He is on mylap all the time, always kissing me and following me around. He's aSiamese and they're like that. I highly recommend one if you want a lapcat. Although, he can be a bit loud at times.

i never regret having a rabbit.... but Cinnamenbefore she got all nice to me.. i regreted getting her.. i was even onthe edge of bringing her to the animal shelter! but i am glad that ididnt.. even though Missey never grunted at me.. Cinn has the sameattidue as Missey did when she was younger.. so im ffigureing once Cinngets alittle older.. she'll be ust like Missey was.. calm and verynice!

oh and im 17

Our first bunnie was an unexpected birthday gift to my daughter.

At first I was very upset, but it didn't take long before I realizewhat a unique animal bunnies can be. It only took one binkie.

We now have 6 bunnies and you'd have to pry them out of my dying hands to take them away from me!!!!

After I bunnienap Opie we'll have 7!

:~) Jim

Back