I Have Found You Again!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexRabbit

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

I tried to get back in a couple of days ago but for some reason I could not post :?

Anyway, all very busy here with my Bunny family:inlove:

I am now off for a look around your new site:bunnybutt::D

Janex

OHh YAY! Welcome back Jane!! I just loved to look through and read the stories and pictures of your crew! SO glad to have you back!

Bit saddening that we lost so many members during the switch over, but hopefully they'll start wandering back and find us!

Can't wait to get lots of updates and of course, lots of pictures from your guys!

So happy that you are back! :hug:

Welcome back Jane! :wave:

We're very happy to have you - you give the best advice!:hug2:

Hope you enjoy being back and browsing the forum.

Now for some pictures of the bunnies please.... 'specially the rexies :biggrin2:

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Jane, great to see you found us again.;)Actually I was justwondering whether you would mind if I pm'd you for some rabbit healthadvice?:biggrin2:And I would love to see pics of your furry family again, and can I make a personal request for a picture of Sir Vic and your other rexes and velveteens?;)

Jess, Ruby and Millie :biggrin2::bunny17::bunny24

Here's a piccie of Sir Victor Velveteen

Picture983.jpg

......Saying 'Oi, wot you want!!'

Janex :D

Hi, and welcome back! :)

One question for you... What breed is Sir Victor Velveteen? Sorry if you posted and I missed it, I was just skiming through until I saw his cuteness.

ThatsMySimi wrote:
One question for you... What breed is Sir Victor Velveteen? Sorry if you posted and I missed it, I was just skiming through until I saw his cuteness.
He's a Velveteen Lop, which has been bred from the rex and the english lop. :)

Latest posts

Back