I have a question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The vet gave me medication for my rabbit for her eye infection I have to give her 1.8ml of it. I don't know what it's called. But I have to give it to her till the bottle is finished. My question is she missed a day because I was out and when i came home I forgot to give it to her will it be ok to still give it to her now even if she's missed a day ? Thanks

If it's an antibiotic, you want to continue it til the end of the course. It's not good to stop antibiotics, unless other health problems make it necessary.

With almost any medication, the only thing to do if a dose is missed (and it's time or almost time for the next one) is to get back on schedule with the next dose. If you're really worried, you can always phone the vet and ask, but chances are they'll just tell you to continue giving it to her like you were doing before ;)

As JBun pointed out, continuing to give it is especially important with an antibiotic.

Latest posts

Back