I HAVE A BOY AND GIRL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onnie

Reaction score
My vet confirmed today that my two rabbits are aboy and girl they are ten weeks old'she checked to see if his bits haddropped as she wanted to take him in for nuter tomorrow'but theyhave'nt so she has asked me to bring him back in two weeks.I thoughtthis was to early for a nuter'but she said it's fine'what do you think.Thanks :?

One of my boys was done before he was 4 monthsold....the other woulda been had he not gotten sick. If theyhave "dropped" then they are ready from what I've heard!

My vet said i could split them up or leave themand take a chance and if she does get pregnant the nurse at the vetswho i got the rabbits off as offered to take them when they areready'she is a breeder of lionheads.I have'nt bred any thing before andi'm still new to rabbits so am a bit worried about that as well :?

ayglnu13 wrote:
Make sure your rabbits are inseperate cages when they turn 12 weeks old as they are able to breed bythen.

~Amy

Make sure they also have separate play times! Even if theyaren't in the same cage together - she can still get pregnant veryquickly!

Peg

Right ok thanks' heck it's a good job we do'ntget pregnant that easily would'nt that make life difficult for the menlol.Bye the way sorry about leaving my caps on in some of my messagesjust found out from another thread it's considered yelling i had noidea:D

Latest posts

Back