I hate how my rabbit...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trys to take my book, news paper, tv remot, nintendo controller out of my hand becuase she wants all my attention.
and then when i stop and give her attention she wants to sleep....

trys to pull up the carpet

kicks the side of her pen to wake me up for food, attention, or just for me to tell her to stop.

I hate how my rabbit... Doesnt want to go back in her hutch and makes a game of it running around all round the garden, when im REALLY tired and REALLY want to go to bed :X

...dives into the cage as I am putting him away (just Harley!!)

...chews things I I forgot to put up like my daughters book bag for school, Rex chewed the zipper and I had to get a new zipper put on!!

...sheds...he gets the weirdest pattern in his fur when he sheds!! Not to mention all the fur!! lol

.....has a sensitive stomach and he can only eat hay for now, makes me worry and there is nothing I can do.

Mocha:
...hates my other girl bunnies
...refuses to be littertrained, even in her cage
...taught Loki the ins and outs of the Poop War

Loki:
...looks directly at me then takes a big bite out of the woodwork
...joins Mocha in the Poop War

Sprite:
...is really hard to pick up
...growls and thumps a lot

Fey:
...taunts Mocha by leaving a pile of poops directly in front of her cage, then lays down next to them with her butt towards Mocha's cage.

ojqvcz.jpg

.... when copper kicks everything out of her cage and stomps and chews and throws everything around at night until i turn the light and tv off.

.... when freckles climbs on top ofmy bearded dragons cage and then gets stuck, the whole time my bearded dragon is hissing at her to get away

eats the carpet every time hes in

beats up Luke for no reason

bites and scratches when he wants back in the cage

runs away and hides under the couch when its time to go outside

Well, maybe not HATE, persay...but it does get annoying how Bunny INSISTS on going places she's not allowed, and tries to get there all sneaky...like I'm not watching her!! LOL!!
:bunnydance:

i hate how my rabbit....

..tries to kill the broom byattacking it anytime she sees the dumb thing.

she has to be put upbefore i can sweep up her mess(maybe she just doesnt

want her mess that took her 1 minute to make cleaned up?). evenwhenshes

put up she growls at it and tries to get it when you sweep by her cage.:foreheadsmack:

....thinks shes invisible and that i cant see her when she's doing something she

knows shes not supposed to

....eats the rugs

...uses the bathroom as her personal litterbox

...sneaks under the computer desk and decides to sever my modem wire.:mad:On Saturday I was sitting at the computer when my Internet suddenly stopped working. At first I thought it was the ISP having problems, but a few moments later I put two and two together...Anna running loose in the room + tasty computer wires sitting behind the desk = no Internet connection. So when I checked the wires sure enough...the wire to the external modem and its power supply was almost completely munched in two. And there sat Anna, on the other side of the room, silently laughing her little puffball tail off.

So today I'm posting from work; it seems no one around here has the proper replacement wire that I can purchase. Even the cable company wasn't sure they would have it. :?

Nowboth rabbits (i.e., Raph and Anna) are officially banned from running about in that room. They still have full access to the kitchen, and access to the living room when under supervision, but that's it. The bedroom has too many nooks and crannies for them to sneak into unnoticed and do their nasty deeds. (I can still hear her snickering over this one.)

Very funny, Anna...gggrrrrr....

Latest posts

Back