I has returned

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZakuraRabbit

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone even remembers me here anymore... I have no idea how long its been since I've been to this forum (I left a bit because the forum was working so slowly, but now I have a new laptop and it works fine. Sorry for disappearing:cry2)

Depending if anyone remembers me or not I'll just start over.
I'm 20 years old, living in the cold north of Norway (which is now finally starting to look green and warm again:dude:) with my dad, my little brother, a syrian hamster and a whole bunch of rabbits.

I see on my last introduction here I had 3 adult bunnies, Zakura, Sasuke and Aroma and a litter being planned... Now I have gotten 8 more:biggrin2:

Stare_of_the_Beast_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Zakura the Killer Rabbit was my first (and presumably eldest) rabbit.
She's 4 and a half years old a mix of lop dwarf and netherland dwarf, and hardly as vicious as her name states anymore since she got neutered:biggrin2: I'm currenlty trying to introduce her to:
Fluffy_Cloud_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Cloud. I suspect he's a lop dwarfxlionhead (and possibly other unknown breeds) and as for age...I haven't got a clue. He's at least 2, if not 3-4.
I got him from my neighbour because he'd been running loose all over my yard after their kids got tired of it, they tried to rehome it and then the new owners got tired in no time and no one had a suitable cage for him. :( Poor thing probably hasn't been handled much and he's terrified of me. :cry1:I still have a small hope he'll come out more if he gets bonded to Zakura.
Hay_there_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And here's Sasuke the Legendary Black Beast. My main "stud", 3 years old, purebred standard rex. He's a funny guy who likes to throw things (such as his salad ball) around. Sometimes he even throws around his litter box so I had to put a large rock in it:rollseyes But hey! I'm impressed he even used a litter box when I got him:p
Aroma_in_the_sun_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Then there's Vestkystens Romance told by Aroma (or just Aroma).
My brown sable rex doe, 2 years old.
Aroma (like any rabbit) loves freedom and tends to sit in her hutch growling at me when I come into the shed. So I end up letting her have the free run of the shed+an outdoor run the whole day. Part of the growling may also be due to something in her nest box which I'll show you later..
Ignoring_you_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

If there is anyone who remembers I was around maybe you also remember that I was planning a litter? Well Rufus Cuniculus is the result, and also the one who made me realize Sasuke doesn't carry sable...he carries REW.
Rufus is one of 12 bunnies born in the first litter of Sasuke and Aroma which sadly didn't go so well:nerves18 of them died within two weeks due to undernourishment, and for the longest time I feared for Rufus' life him being the smallest at the time (any runt before him had already died:cry1:) But the remaining 4 made it, seeing as they had gotten old enough to eat pellets, they quickly gained weight and by the time they were 8 weeks old, Rufus was suddenly the biggest:D Even outweighing his fatso brother Niko who seemed to be stealing food from his brothers from an early age...he was always surprisingly fat (and the only living sable...perhaps Aroma was favorizing the one who carried her markings??)
The full count of the litter was: 4 REWs (3 died) 3 sables (2 died) and 5 blacks (3 died).
Rufus' brothers have all been rehomed and they are now 1 year old.
Litter_91__2_days_old_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Then to what's in Aroma's nest. Her and Sasuke's litter nr 2.
Luckily this time there were "only" 6, and they're all doing wonderful:D
They're still not a week old so they only just started to get fur, and I don't know what their sexes are yet... (I have already chosen one name, Sora, regardless of sex XD, but I don't know which one will have that name yet)
There's 3 blacks (why am I always getting most of that when that's the color I actually liked least out of the choises?) 2 brown sables and one REW.

I'll try my best to stick around longer this time I promise:pray:

Welcome back! :)

I probably wasn't around when you were last here.

Lovely bunns, sounds like you're into anime :p

Latest posts

Back