I had the biggest scare today!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanucksStar17

Reaction score
This morning I decided to bring all six of my 3 week old babies outside because it was a beautiful day and I wanted them to get some sunshine! I was watching them but when one ran away I ran to catch him but when I got back to where the rabbits were another one was missing! I looked around and couldn't see him anywhere! I put all the rest of the babies away and started looking for him, I looked everywhere! Under everything! I spent 4 hours looking for my baby, and I still couldn't find him! I had to go help my brother feed the baby goats and when going back in to my basement to wash off the bottles my brother left the door open a crack, as I was washing off the bottles I heard a ruckus on the stairs I didn't pay any attention to it because I knew it was just my friends dog (who I am looking after for a while) running up and down the stairs, my back was to the door but my brother was right by the door, I heard him start shrieking and said 'I found your rabbit' 'I found your rabbit' I ran over and picked up the poor bunny and put him back with his Mum. He was shaking and his heart was racing he was so scared! My friends dog had chased him down the stairs and him seeing the door was open a bit decided to pop in! I am so glad I found him!!! I will never ever, ever, ever take my eyes off of the babies again and I won't be bringing them outside any time soon!!!

Sorry for the long story I just had to share it:)

Back