I GOT THE BEST EASTER PRESENT EVER!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's Roxy feeling today? I was thinking about her.

Sage had a wonderfully graceful moment last night: he lept into hiscage from the top and smashed hisface against theshelf. He shook his head for a second and then went rightabout his eating. He is just a little piggy! LOL

Jen

dajeti2 wrote:
How's Roxy feeling? I've been thinking about her andpraying. I hope she's feeling better. How's the newest member of thefamily doing? I love how he just made himself right at home. Very sweetguy that Flop. How are the babies?

Tina
Roxy seems a lot better lately. We havent taken her to the vet todaycoz she keeps improving. Shestill has a slight limp but itsnot quite so bad. Shes much happier and is moving around alot more.We'll have to see how she comes along but if she continues like she is- she should be better in a day or 2! Flops doing great too, everytimei pass his cage, i pretend not to see him and he starts slamming thecage with his teeth to get my attention - its so funny. I've alsomanaged to fatten him up alot now. The babies are doing great thanks,all my frineds have fallen in love with them! :)!

leanne

cirrustwi wrote:
How's Roxy feeling today? I was thinking about her.

Sage had a wonderfully graceful moment last night: he lept into hiscage from the top and smashed hisface against theshelf. He shook his head for a second and then went rightabout his eating. He is just a little piggy! LOL

Jen
aww so cute, thanks for asking! Shes doing much much better now thanks!

Thanks tina also, i hadgreat day, lol!

Latest posts

Back