I GOT THE BEST EASTER PRESENT EVER!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
Hi everyone and happy easter

I had a lovely surprise this morning! my mums friend popped roundwith a gorgeous little dwarf lop this morning. He sais someone haddropped it off at his doorstep to eat. However, he said hedidnt have the heart to kill it but couldn't keep it either. So he cameround to see if we wanted it. And of course i did! But it was such aco-incidence that i have been really wanting a small lop rabbit likethis lately but i was waiting til i saw th perfect one and it finallycame knocking on the door this morning. Its the most gorgeous littlething and has become friends with Roxy. The only downside is that wewanted a girl and this is a boy. That means we need to findsome where to keep him. And i need a name!
Leanne

That's amazing! Congrats on your Eastermiracle!! How I wish the same would happen to me! Hehe, I'vebeen wanting a lop...it's good to hear that Roxy and the new bun aregetting along! Keep me updated!

-Vanessa

Oh, congratulations, that's just a greatstory. I just might be getting a little Easter rabbit of myown tomorrow, but I have to visit the breeder before hand.

Jen

Yeah i know - i couldnt believe it and hes sootame too! I will take some pics and post some soon. Happy Easter!However, because he was only given to me by a friend which wasdelivered to him for meat, i dont know what food he is on or how old heis or anything like that!

Leanne

have you said thanks to Yorkie, he was the man who gave you him...LOL, great story, especially as its Easter!!

umm, unfortunately i dont know his age but ithink hes atleast 5 or 6 months. I will find out his weight and let youknow - hes very skinny and small though! right now hes running incircles round my cat lol!

What a wonderful Easter gift! I think you'll have to give him an Easter-related name ;)

Latest posts

Back