I got my first tatttoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
I wanted one for about 15 yrs but when I found what I wanted someone took it so I decided to get one after finding exactly what I wanted. It's only a few days old but it's a likeness of all the bunnies I've had. There's a blank bunny waiting until I get another, hehe. It's on my calf it wouldn't fit on my ankle. Boy it hurt like heck.

100_2717.jpg

Great tatoo. I was in my 40's too whan I got my first tatoo. Then I got a second one and now I want a third one. The next one I want so people can actually see it. lol.

Susan:)

Rabbit Hero wrote:
Really? You found a Celtic tattoo full of bunnies? That's pretty crazy awesome.
Haha, that's cool! Ok, how bad did it hurt?!? I got my last bun's name on my arm in script and it's one color and it killed!:shock:

Yours is awesome, I love the ears!:biggrin:

I have a very high pain tolerance but this hurt like heck doin the outline. And guess what? I have to go back for touch up he missed on the back of 2 ears.

It's pretty much healing and the layer of skin came off so I could get a better look at it now.

I'm getting my tat touched up on Saturday and looking forward to having it finished. The backs of Bentley and Sophie's ears need to be filled in more so when it's healed I'll take another pic, a better one then above. I'm also thinking of a future tat never thought about getting another. Does anyone have any bunny tattoo's?

Back