I got my acceptance letter!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I AM FINALLY OFFICALLY A SPARTAN!!!!!

i will be going to Michigan State University next year! i got my acceptance letter, signed up for AOP and my housing! GAHHH i can not WAIT!

i sent my application in early, and i am really glad i did that now. i know people who have just sent them in, and i already know where i am going!!:weee::yahoo:

YAY!! Congrats! I sent mine in early too when I was a senior, and it felt so great knowing my future! I bet your family is really proud--especially big sis :)

-Kathy

WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!
:party::party::party:

Congrats! Fred can sit on the sidelines and cheer for your teams in full costume! :)

Luke has been accepted at a couple of places now but we aren't sure where he's going yet. Whoever gives him the most money will probably get the job! LOL!

Awwwh, Congratulations :D

Well done you for sending it in early :p

Aw man, you're making me feel bad! I have my application form but I need to write my personal statement before I can send it off! Maybe I should do that tonight!

Fran :):hearts:brownbunny

HURRAY!
I, too, sent in my apps early :)
It should make the rest of your senior year a lot less stressful, and more importantly, a lot more FUN!
What will you do with your bunnies?

Congratulations! Are they EA or ED or rolling? I applied but honestly can't remember now...

Looking back I know I should have just applied ED here because Cornell was my first choice, I just wasn't sure enough about the weather at the time to potentially make my first choice my only choice. Well, that and I didn't think I'd actually get in.

What do you want to major in?

Latest posts

Back