I got my acceptance letter!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I AM FINALLY OFFICALLY A SPARTAN!!!!!

i will be going to Michigan State University next year! i got my acceptance letter, signed up for AOP and my housing! GAHHH i can not WAIT!

i sent my application in early, and i am really glad i did that now. i know people who have just sent them in, and i already know where i am going!!:weee::yahoo:

YAY!! Congrats! I sent mine in early too when I was a senior, and it felt so great knowing my future! I bet your family is really proud--especially big sis :)

-Kathy

Congrats! Fred can sit on the sidelines and cheer for your teams in full costume! :)

Luke has been accepted at a couple of places now but we aren't sure where he's going yet. Whoever gives him the most money will probably get the job! LOL!

Aw man, you're making me feel bad! I have my application form but I need to write my personal statement before I can send it off! Maybe I should do that tonight!

Fran :):hearts:brownbunny

HURRAY!
I, too, sent in my apps early :)
It should make the rest of your senior year a lot less stressful, and more importantly, a lot more FUN!
What will you do with your bunnies?

Congratulations! Are they EA or ED or rolling? I applied but honestly can't remember now...

Looking back I know I should have just applied ED here because Cornell was my first choice, I just wasn't sure enough about the weather at the time to potentially make my first choice my only choice. Well, that and I didn't think I'd actually get in.

What do you want to major in?

Latest posts

Back