I got another bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

random faerie

Reaction score
This time, it's a baby... He's around 7-8 weeks old. ><
On the first day, I know I'm supposed to leave him alone but he was running around the cage like crazy and he seemed super excited that I couldn't help it and picked him up. ; 3 ; Now I think he might be a bit scared of me. lol

How do I proceed from that?

But today, I would be leaving him alone since I have work the entire day! I can spend an entire day with him tomorrow though. So what do you guys suggest I do? (*^^*)

Also, since he's a baby, I wonder what kind of treats will be permissible for him?

I'm really excited about having him. He's a chinchilla Netherland Dwarf, by the way. <3

I really need your advice! Thanks a lot. <3

I would wait for treats. Is he eating his hay & pellets ok?

I think sitting near him & talking with him should be the best way for him to learn to trust you.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

I'd stay around him as much as possible to get him used to your presence. I'd also handle quite often to get him used to it. Not all come to like being held, but they will tolerate it and it makes everything you need to do with them much easier. Sounds like one that wasn't handled much as a kit.

Latest posts

Back