I got a little piglet =]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambernd

Reaction score
The other day I went to the flea market and i saw a pen full of little pot belly piglets and it reminded me of my pig i used to have. Her name was Bacon. lol. But anyways then I saw the little runt of the group getting stomped on and bullied... so I had to get him =] He's soooo cute! all black and super tiny. I'm not really even sure if he is weaning age. so I've been giving him a couple bottles a day along with pig feed. He will be an indoor pig and im going to try to litter box train him. Anyways I just thought I would share with everyone. And post some adorable pics! Oh and his name is Mr. Oinkerz (Oinky for short), cause he just walks around and oinks all the time. XD

13397_072159_550000000.jpg

13397_072159_020000000.jpg

13397_072155_560000000.jpg

13397_072155_030000000.jpg

13397_072153_530000000.jpg

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have wanted a pig for SOOOOOOO long! And not even just a tiny, cute 'fashionable' pig that celebrities are getting as an accesory (ick...I hate the fact that I have wanted a pig for so many years, and now it is fashionable lol....I don't wanna be fashionable) but a biiggg gorgeous pig.

Unfortunately I dn't have the room. BUT OMG LOVE LOVE!!! :D

Jen

Oh Amber he is adorable!! I've seen the Royal Dandie Pigs that are 15-25 lbs and they have teacup pigs too. I think they are out of Oregon and I'd love to have one if they can breed a small piggie like 12lbs max. I love them and they are so smart.

He is so cute! I didn't know you could try to litter train a pig. That is really cool. Has he met your rabbit? What do they think of each other? Does he jump up on the couch by himself? Sorry for all the questions, I have never been around a pig before but think they are so cute. Keep us updated with pics!

OMG, how adorable is he??!!! Jealousy:p. I hope you do get him litter box trained too:D. There's a show I watch that babysat a friend's mini pig and that thing was also adorable as heck and was litter trained, lol.

Thanks for sharing, too cute!

Awwwww I've always wanted a pig sooooo badly. I wish they didnt get so heavy. Hahaha my roommates would hate a 50 pound pig. :p

Post lots and lots of pictures!!

Thanks everyone! He is super cute and he is settled in very nicely. Amy- he has met my rabbit, zazu, and he just loves him. Oinkerz will follow him around the house during his free range time. Zazu doesn't really even pay attention to him. But its so cute because the pig is just about the size of zazu and zazu is just a baby. And he can't jump on the couch himself. He is way too tiny. I have to put him up there.

With the litterbox training, I'm trying to figure out how the best way to do it. He hasn't pooped all that much yet but I've been just picking up turds and putting them in there. Then putting oinky in there too. Sooo I will have to start my google research. Lol.

Oh and I will deffenatly put some more pics up. I actually had one of oinkerz and zazu but of course it was the only one that didn't load. And I've been wanting to take and video and put it on youtube so I will put a link on here to it whenever I do.

Thanks again for all the replies!

awwww hes too cute! I have a all black 3 year old pot belly named Babe lol we rescued her from some crazy people that ate her mom and dad and she was next at only 8 weeks old :( And we love her lol

Latest posts

Back