I FOUNT ME A BUNNY!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alyssars1

Reaction score
She is a broken sable point holland lop little girl :)
she will be ready in 11 days, Im so excited.. I dunno what im gonna do for 11 days waiting for her though lol. I cant wait!

Think im gonna go shopping and get her a bunch of toys and treats :D

How can I make 11 days go faster?!?

14482_202316_190000000.jpg
Heres a picture of her that the breeder sent me, adorable much? <3

[align=center]She's sooo cute!!!

Good luck keeping yourself distracted while you wait ;)

She's adorable. How old will she be when you get her? I know some breeders will let the babies go at 6 weeks but it is so much healthier for the babies if they wait a bit longer...

Also - make sure that if the breeder doesn't live in your town - you get some of her usual water and pellets!

Good luck.

O.M.G.. LOOK at that BUNNY!!! she looks like my bunbun when he was ittybitty so I might be biased. so so so precious! It's hard to wait, just like having a baby. Make a baby album while you're waiting! Drive to get bunny, bunny's first day etc. it might keep you busy while you're waiting ;)

Thanks everyone :)
and thanks tristaw, good idea hehe :D
Cindyrads, 11 days does kinda feel like a long time at the moment hehe... but actually I have waited 2 weeks so far to find out if id be able to get her. and omg! lucky you, I love skunks :D I told my BF I want a skunk.. he thinks im crazy, but I think theyre adorable!

oh and yes, jynxie it is 10 days now... woooh!!!!!

The countdown begins :) hehehe

cindyrads wrote:
How cute!

But please, 11 days is nothing! I'm getting a skunk this summer and had to wait 10 MONTHS! Only 4 more months to go...:banghead
I had a pet skunk as a kid - and LOVED it.

Its the one thing that Art says no to..I can't have a pet skunk.

I've told him that when he dies - I'm getting my pet skunk.

So there.....

:biggrin2:

Awwww! SOOOOO ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see more pictures when you get her! Congrats!

She's so cute! You must be so excited. :biggrin:
Only 8 day left now, right?

While you're waiting you could get her set-up all ready and perfect for her. (You've probably already done this, butI findafter the first time I make a set-up for one of my pets, I tend to change it around several times until I finally like it/think it's good for them.) :)

PS: I've always thought a skunk would be a neat pet to have, but my parents would proabably Never let me have one.
Thanks,

Pet_lover48

Back