I found this little cutie yesterday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf

Reaction score
The picture is terrible, I know, but he wouldnt stay still in the house for a picture and since it's been raining my sliding glass door is a mess.

Still, isn't this guy a mush?

Photos412.jpg

Yesterday morning this shortstack was running in my yard. Kids from the bus stop were chasing, and we got the dog on a leash. The girls thought they knew who he belonged to and started to walk off with dog. I assumed kids were taking him home.

20 minutes later the bus stop was empty but I noticed the dog running around with the leash on that I had sent it off with. I went and got the dog, brought it home and left a message with who the kids thought dog belonged to.

I didnt hear from his possible owner (the one I contacted) yesterday and I called again this morning on my way home from work but I just got an answering machine. Went by the house but noone answered.

I'll keep trying to contact the boys' possible owner and I've called the local shelter about him. Hopefully he'll go home soon but in the meantime we're having a blast, though I'm keeping him seperate from my own dogs. This one is a little steamroller - pure muscle and play. Perhaps too much for my small dogs.

whoa, looks like you are having fun! you just seem to be a magnet for animals in need:coolness:(they're all lucky you find them:))

He's a cutie, but looks malnourished, and in rough shape.
Can you feel/see his ribcage at all?

I'm glad you are taking care of him while you wait to find out anything about a home. If I found a stray pit, my mom and her boyfriend would freak - they hate them. I don't. I love pits.

Emily

Latest posts

Back