i found this info useful

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
1,sneezing, runny nosemucus may be brownish oryellowish,

may mean bacterial upperrespitory infection, forien object loged on nose or upper respsystem

2, runny eye,

may mean eye infection, upperrespitory infection, blocked nasolacrimal ductovergrown molarroots,forein object in eye

3, scratching at ears,

ear mites ,ear infection, wax acumulation

4,loud tooth grinding, hunched posture,unwilling to move,

pain from any source

5, anorexia

molar or insisorproblems, gastrointestional stasis, pain from gas,or othersources

6, thick, light brown , sandy urine

bladder sluge

7, head tilt,

middle or inner earinfection,cetrel nervous system infection

8, watery diarrhea(true diarrhea is rare in adult rabbits)

coccidiosis, cecal dysbiosis.from inapropreate antibiodics or other causes.

hope these helpyou out i found it to be an ineresting read i found it in rabbits usamagizeine

Excellent post, Gjsara. :dude:

The lighter color fonts are hard to see, but I was able to maneuver through them.

"Hats Off" to you for watching out for all of our long-earred babies.

:dude:

-Carolyn

thank you carolyn i figured most people new aboutsome of these things but not others and i found it interesting andinformative:)

Thank you gjsara these really are imformative!:)My babies had a problem with the head tilt - it turned outit was just them "scanning" (I've heard its common in albinos) - butthis is very useful infomation as at first we thought it may be a innerear problem!

Vickie

That is thoughtful of you. With so many newmembers who are new to rabbits, I think this is a good topic of some ofthe things to look for.

Kudos to you.

Tina

Latest posts

Back