I found baby pictures of JJ!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
I am so happy. I'm switching jobs and, as I was cleaning out my desk, I found baby pictures of JJ! I wish I had more because I really regret not capturing images of him when he was so cute and innocent. Now he's just a big, fat, grumpy lard. Hehe, just kidding. I love my JJ. The quality of scanning is kinda poor, sorry.

babyjj3.jpg

babyjj2.jpg

babyjj1.jpg

So precious! I know what you mean about having more photos as babies. I have very few of Mocha and even less of Spice and Zoey. Zoey still looks like she did when I got her at 4 months (maybe just bigger) and Spice came here at 3 or 4 months as well so I missed out on them...

Gosh he's a cutie (and still is)!

What a cuite! I *love* his little white sock, too...

Awww JJ is so adorable,and i just love that little white leg,it looks like his leg is wrapped up in a bandage lol,ohh and i know what you mean about not having enough baby pictures,when i lost Baby i realized i didn't take many pictures when she was just a young baby,i have a few though,they just seem to grow up so fast!

But JJ is simply cute:)

cheryl

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I know JJ's white paw is a "flaw," but he stood out to me because it was the only that stood him apart from his brothers and sisters. It was funny because when my dad came to visit me and saw JJ, he immediately exclaimed in a concerned voice,"What happened to his foot?" because it really does look like a bandage. :D

Latest posts

Back